In response to the distasteful advertising of certain overly loquacious events, the silent menace society of Ottawa have committed to putting on a new festival for the promotion of the retentive arts.
This year, TerseFest will be hosting some of the world’s greatest withholders, including:
- Samuel Shh, Lost Word Wonder
- Esther Pshaw who Never Learned Language
- The Brow
- Oooooooooo the Unsignified
- Ernie Lacks and his Talking Tacks
- Crayola the Amnesia Artist delivering her latest Unimonolog
- The Order of Oats, who swore an oath involving oats
- And with musical accompaniment kept very down to business by Give an Inch and the Hisses.
Don’t miss this opportunity to see Ottawa at its most inexpressive. Come be seen and not heard.